Erika's Journal: Introduction

Saturday 10 October 2015

Erika's Journal

Erika McWilliams | Journal Entry: #1

Hi, I'm Erika and this is my journal. I don't remember much of my childhood, though my teenage years were spent trying to find my family. I was often in and out of foster homes, never really finding a place to call my own. Once out of the system I moved to Oasis Springs, hoping for a fresh start and to find myself.

I purchased a house named Oasis Retreat, it is situated in one of the grassy areas of Oasis Springs. It came landscaped, so all I need to do is upkeep it. Most importantly it came already set up to host awesome parties! Oh and I also started in the doctor career, not sure if that's where I want to stay yet... but it's a start.

My first day at work I was put on cleaning duty, I took the opportunity to talk to some of the patients. The environment at work is great, even if I don't stay in the medical field I can at least meet new people while doing my job.
That night was my first attempt to make my own meal... I managed to set myself on fire! No, I haven't cooked for myself before, this is the first time I've been allowed to use a stove, and for good reason! Being in a tense mood I wasn't willing to try again, I had some cereal and went to bed.

Tuesday was better, I managed to cook myself some eggs on toast before work. They tasted a little burnt, I'm guessing I'm still not great at this cooking thing, though at least I managed to get a decent meal in for the day.
Heading into work I was told my task was to keep the morale of the staff up for the day. Between talking to the doctors I managed to get some alone time in the staff room. Unfortunately it turns out the coffee machine makes a horrible brew, which I only found out after making one.

I've always been a bit of a guy magnet, though it didn't take me long to have two of the doctors I was tasked to keeping morale up, Pierre Wendt and Jared Kelsey, inviting themselves into my house. As it normally is, both of them went home not long after they got what they came for, leaving me to wonder if I'll ever find someone who wants me for more than one thing.

Well, I guess it's time to sign off. Have a day off tomorrow so I might hit the gym, I might also see how this house fairs with parties.

Stay tuned for Erika's journal entries by signing up for updates via email (on the right) or subscribing to the RSS feed.

Leave a Comment